Congratulations for learning SeleniumWebDriver Basics.
Are you worried about,
* How to build automation framework from scratch?
* How to explain framework in interviews?
* Being Manual Tester, how do I work efficiently on automation?
* How to crack interviews and get job on Selenium?
* No one to help you while you are practicing/struck somewhere?
* Not getting time to practice entire framework?
Well, you worry ends here. We are providing hands-on training on frameworks. Which means we will make you to build framework in your laptop by giving you personal attention. Framework will be as per company standards as you will be learning from real time experienced trainer who is currently working in an MNC.
Workshop Speaker: Mr. Ajay [Senior Automation Consultant in Reputed MNC, having 10+ years of industry experience as well as trainer]
Workshop mainly covers:
Hybrid Framework using TestNG
Additional Topics: GitHub
Basic concepts on Selenium with Java.
Bring your laptop with fully charged as its hands on training.
Bring your laptop charger
Eclipse with Chrome & Firefox browser installed.
* Introduction to automation framework
* When to use automation , why to use.
* Advantages of automation framework
* What is POC [Proof Of Concept], feasibility study
* Hybrid framework architecture
* Creating maven project & adding required dependencies
* Installing required plugins
* Repository & test data creation
* Creating page library and application specific functions
* Creating generic functions
* Adding validations to the automated scripts
* TestNG asserts & java conditional statements
* Runner file creation
* Executing the tests using TestNG
* Prioritisation of tests
* Analysing testng html results
* Datadriven Testing using excel
* Creating logs using log4j
* Generating extent report
* Adding screenshots to the workspace
* Appending screenshots inside the extent reports
* Analyzing extent report results based on tests
* Running tests using testng.xml
* Triggering testng.xml file from maven pom file
* Introduction to GitHub
* Code commit & clone
Workshop Date: 17th & 18th November 2018
Duration: 5hrs/day [including short break]
Time: 9.00AM – 2.00PM
* Free wifi
* Laptop charging slots
* Food court
* Vehicle parking
NOVEL TECH PARK,
Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate,
Krishna Reddy Industrial Area,
Garvebhavi Palya, Muneshwara Nagar,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
For any queries – Call: 9620876400